Friday, March 24, 2017

Up in the Air

Thanks to all those of you who played along with Lythan's green and gold challenge! I think you liked that one ;-) (Well, I sure did.)

It's Svenja here and this week the sky's the limit - my theme for you is

Up in the Air

I'm asking you to make a sky- or flight-related card. 

Feeling "blue" at the idea? Just look at the creations the design team have come up with to get you started - and see how colourful they are!



Shabneez

 Dawn
 
 Kathy

Ruth


Nat


Svenja

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
InLinkz

3 comments :

JenniferE said...

great cards ladies!

Miranda Mols Stampin Utopia said...

Great theme! Beautiful cards.

bissecat said...

Hey
I hope my ideas will challence.because I see that super mom fly to the rescue.
This my first time your challense .I could not find the rules.

Bisse