Friday, November 14, 2014

Light a Candle

Hello, another Friday and another challenge from the Daring Cardmakers!
 It's Kathy here this time, but before anything else we must say a big Thank You to everyone who joined in with Leo's Colour Combo Challenge last week and shared their lovely cards with us

 "Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."    ~Buddha

We light a candle for so many reasons - and not just because there's a power cut!  
We light them to bring a warm, cosy glow to our home, we use them as part of a celebration; Birthdays, Christmas or other festival. We light them in remembrance of those we have loved and lost.  Somehow that little pinprick of light holds and focusses the attention, doesn't it?
So this week I'd simply like to see some candles on your cards, whether its just one candle or lots of them - and for any reason you want.

Here are some ideas from our fab Design Team to spark your creative flame

Dawn    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

1 comment :

Diane said...

Beautiful cards by the DT...I don't think I have even one candle stamp...I need to fix that!! Being you are a cardmaker challenge, if my little paper house does not fit the challenge, just let me know and I will gladly remove it...thanks bunches